I don't actually have a clue what to blog about today. So I just thought I'd sit at my keyboard and go where my typing fingers take me...
- The spoilt child across from my house now has his very own ball pool, and an even better super duper snazzy swing set, climbing frame thingamybobber. This is on top of having his very own massive paddling/swimming pool and full size bouncy castle. He is only 3. Really though it's not fair because I want one.
- I have to be up at 5am for work tomorrow which means I have to go to bed early. It's like being in school all over again. I wouldn't mind if it was a job I actually liked, but well... let's not dredge that up again.
- My gran was over for her tea, and my pot roast is now officially the best in the world. That now makes twenty different people served in total, all demanded the recipe (my own)! Ha, take that Delia!
- TV cooks have the most awful names, Delia, Nigella. Dear god what were their parent's thinking!?
- So Mel Gibson was arrested DUI and spouted anti-semetic drivel at the arresting officer. What did they expect? His dad is a holocaust denier after all.
- Really though, is it wrong that I laughed when I found out about this?
Hmmm... that's about it for now, ooh I'm getting bitter in my old age, what do you think?